Two programs for the tolerance analysis of linear, 2D and 3D dimensional chains
1) Tolerance analysis of linear dimensional chains.
The program is designed for tolerance analysis of linear (1D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following
- Tolerance analysis, synthesis and optimization of a dimensional chain using the arithmetic "WC" (Worst case) method, possibly the statistical "RSS" (Root Sum Squares) method.
- Analysis of a dimensional chain deformed as a result of temperature change.
- Extended statistic analysis of dimensional chain using the "6 Sigma" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain during selective assembly including optimization of the number of assembled products.
All solved tasks enable work with standardized tolerance values, both in designing and in optimization of the dimensional chain.
2) Tolerance analysis of 2-D and 3-D dimensional chains
The program is designed for the tolerance analysis of two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following problems:
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Worst case" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Monte Carlo" method.
In designing a dimensional chain, the program enables work with standardized tolerance values.
Data, methods, algorithms and information from professional literature and ANSI, ISO, DIN and other standards are used in calculation. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, ISO 2768, DIN 7186.Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
MITCalc Tolerance analysis is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and it was last updated on 2017-07-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MITCalc Tolerance analysis (version 1.19) has a file size of 3.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 712 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.